Skip to Content


Participating PA TRAC Colleges & Universities

school building

The following Pennsylvania colleges and universities participate in the Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PA TRAC), meaning they have identified specific courses and degree programs that transfer seamlessly among them.

Use the links below to learn more about each college and to find out how your credits may transfer.


Find the PA TRAC College That’s Right For You! GET STARTED

Don’t see the college you are looking for? Speak to a transfer advisor at your current college or contact the Admissions Office at the college where you want to transfer.

Pennsylvania colleges and universities interested in joining the transfer system should contact the Pennsylvania Department of Education at (717)787-4313 or Or visit Join PA TRAC.